In 2013 Wharton International Program (WIP) will take undergraduate students to Morocco, Portugal, France, Argentina and Chile to learn about social impact, retail, and more right at the global source.
WIP is a short-term international business course that gives undergraduate students an amazing global opportunity featuring business site visits, faculty lectures at our partner schools, cultural excursions, and networking opportunities with undergraduate students and business contacts from the destination countries. In addition to learning about another country’s business environment and culture, students earn 0.5 course units. Three WIP courses are offered each year.
WIP courses are designed to:
- Provide an understanding of a region’s business and cultural environment
- Help students gain a working knowledge of local business practices through lectures at partner schools and direct interaction with business managers
- Explore the value of different business models
- Promote intercultural awareness and communication
- Help prepare students for careers in the global economy
WIP 2013 trip sites:
March 2013: Morocco & Portugal (social impact theme)
May 2013: Paris (retail theme)
May 2013: Argentina/Chile (general business theme)