On October 9, 2012, INSEAD, the leading international business school, and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, agreed to continue their educational alliance for another three years. Since 2001 students from both schools have participated in the alliance exchange program which enables MBA and PhD students to study across three campuses: INSEAD’s in Fontainebleau, France and Singapore, and Wharton’s campus in Philadelphia
The Alliance leverages the strengths of both schools to deliver unmatched reach and resources to businesses worldwide. With this Alliance, both schools are able to engage in broader, more powerful collaborations:
- Opportunity for MBA and PhD students to study across three continents.
- New knowledge creation with the intellectual scope of both schools through a joint Wharton–INSEAD Center for Global Research & Education
- Unique capability to design and deliver executive education programmes for corporations and senior managers across three continents.
- Opportunity for faculties from both schools to spend time teaching and doing research at the Alliance partner’s campuses.
- Leveraging the strong alumni networks of both schools.
The Alliance’s four campuses also create new opportunities to offer enhanced value to multinational clients demanding global customised executive education and open enrollment programmes.
Originally published on the Wharton News site October 9, 2012.